Join us for dinner, friendship, yoga, and meditation on Wednesday evenings at the Infinite Love Center (2205 Cornerstone Blvd). There is no cost to attend. If you’re interested, simply drop by!
Details are below but please contact us if you have any questions or would like to let us know you are coming. You can also join our mailing list for occasional updates, but we do not send out weekly reminders.
Infinite Love Center: 2205 Cornerstone Blvd., Edinburg 78539 (On Trenton just East of McColl)
- 5:30-6;30pm: Yoga
- 6:30 to 7pm: Intro to Meditation (for those new to meditation)
- 7:00 to 7:30pm: Dinner provided by the Infinite Love volunteers (no charge)
- 7:30pm: Inspirational message
- 8:00 to 8:30pm: Group meditation (first 15 minutes with music, last 15 minutes silent)
- 8:30 to 9pm: Circle of Sharing
Click here to learn about the many benefits of meditation, which include physical, mental, and spiritual enhancement.
“See how nature – trees, flowers, grass – grows in silence;
See the stars, the moon and the sun, how they move in silence.
We need silence to be able to touch souls.”
– Mother Teresa